We’re currently looking for talented, curious, and experienced individuals to join our team!
In the role of SAP Service Desk specialist, you will help to support our international customer base in Europe, Latin America, and the APAC regions.
- As a SAP Service Desk specialist, you are a valuable part of our support team and are the first point of contact for our customers on all SAP Sales and Distribution Module topics.
- With the help of our ServiceNow’s ticket system, you guarantee that all customer inquiries will run smoothly, from acceptance to analysis and forwarding to the next higher service instance.
- By prioritizing the tickets correctly, you always keep an eye on the Service Level Agreements (SLA) of our customers and ensure that a defined escalation process is carried out in the event of non-compliance.
- Whether by telephone or via electronic support media, you are at our customers’ side and recommend suitable process optimizations (e.g. SAP business processes)
- With your customer orientation you create an excellent customer experience, which contributes to the essential solution finding and customer loyalty
- Min. 1 year of experience or equivalent knowledge with SAP Sales and Distribution module. Knowledge of other SAP modules (e.g. FI/CO - Financial & Compliance) would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and critical thinking..
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Intercultural competence.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and/or Spanish.
What sets you apart
- You have already successfully completed your training or studies in the IT, Communications, or Languages environment.
- You bring a high level of IT affinity and have been able to gain initial practical experience in first-level user support.
- You enjoy working in a team and are characterized above all by your solution-oriented way of working.
- Through your excellent customer orientation you create a trusting and cooperative partnership with our customers.
- A professional environment with challenging projects for well-known customers.
- A passionate team with a can-do attitude that welcomes you with open arms.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor.
- Development opportunities that suit you.
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course lots of fun.